• Living the recumbent life!
  1. We have brought the site back online.  Now let's see how she does.

Forum offline

Discussion in 'Site News & Feedback' started by Tracy, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Tracy
    Happy

Tracy The 'Bent One

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    The forum will be taken offline around 07/01/2017. I'm still debating whether to bring it back online on the new VPS I will be moving to or to let the site lay fallow. Most likely we will not be bringing it back online.

2. luminova11

luminova11 Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    That will be a shame. Not easy to get a niche forum off the ground, especially when searches direct you to another long established one all the time. I tried to add my bit, pity others haven't found you/us.

Sent from my SM-T819 using Tapatalk

3. Tracy
    Happy

Tracy The 'Bent One

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Yep... and the bad thing is I'm horrible at generating the content. I'm great at running the servers and stuff.
    Figured it's time to delve into another area. Just ordered (and should be in on Wednesday) a new toy.

M2072425-angle-large.jpg

Martin OM-28 guitar. Finally going to get around to going to take lessons since I can't "force" myself to watch the videos apparently. :whistle:
    I may go ahead and move this site on over to the new VPS also - but I only get about 30 actual hits on it a month of unique visitors.
    I like this forum software MUCH more than what that other "big" site is running... but they've been around a lot longer.

4. Tracy
    Happy

Tracy The 'Bent One

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    New registrations have been disabled.

5. luminova11

luminova11 Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Beautiful guitar. I'd love a Martin or Takamine but way out of my price range.

Sent from my SM-T819 using Tapatalk

6. Tracy
    Happy

Tracy The 'Bent One

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Thanks... I'm looking forward to it coming in.
    I've got a Taylor 114ce right now and it's just not as "comfortable" to play as the OM that I did some strumming on. Just told the wife thanks for a belated fathers day present and she looked at me funny and I showed her the receipt. :eyes: