• Living the recumbent life!
  1. We have brought the site back online.  Now let's see how she does.

Non-specific Let's see your trikes.

Discussion in 'Trike' started by luminova11, Nov 24, 2016.

1. luminova11

luminova11 Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    My Performer JC70AL-FRP and my son's KMX K-3 on the beach at Marazion, Cornwall, UK.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

2. Tracy
    Happy

Tracy The 'Bent One

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    You can also post them in the Media option on the site, which allows you to create your own albums.
    Once you do that, you can then place the images in a post at any time by selecting the camera icon on the toolbar which will then pull up your media to select. wink1

[GALLERY=media, 1]Cat in the wild - side view by Tracy posted Nov 17, 2015 at 4:04 AM[/GALLERY]

Of course, when using Tapatalk, it doesn't recognize the media gallery. That's one of the things I "sorta" hate about it.
    I've had a love/hate relationship with it for a while though and still use it sometimes myself.
    The responsive style of the site works well on mobile, but it's still a hassle not being able to hit multiple sites from one app.

3. luminova11

luminova11 Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Ok I'll look at that, must admit I've only used this forum through Tapatalk.

4. Tracy
    Happy

Tracy The 'Bent One

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, TT is handy, but it has many limitations that are present on the site that it can't offer. If I didn't like TT I'd not be running it here - even with the issues with the add-on that are present for the system administrators to have to work through. :->

5. luminova11

luminova11 Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    All done. A new album created, only the one photo for now. Many more to follow. Great colour scheme on the 5.5.9. Orange is a great colour for trikes, although I maybe biased of course.

6. Tracy
    Happy

Tracy The 'Bent One

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I really liked the orange on the 5.5.9. Not crazy about it on most of the other trikes (the 20" rear wheel ones), but it really "makes" the 5.5.9 or any of the 26" rear wheel ones in my opinion.

7. Sasquatch

Sasquatch New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    We just picked these up this week. Merry Christmas to us!
    [​IMG]

8. Tracy
    Happy

Tracy The 'Bent One

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Beautiful trikes. My wife's Road is in a limited red color (has metallic flakes in it). Originally the Road was mine until I made the fatal mistake of letting her ride it - then the 5.5.9 was on order for me. :p

9. luminova11

luminova11 Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Very nice! Merry Christmas!