• Living the recumbent life!
  1. We have brought the site back online.  Now let's see how she does.

Featured thebent.bike branded webmail

Discussion in 'Site News & Feedback' started by Tracy, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Tracy
    Happy

Tracy The 'Bent One

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I will soon be enabling the ability for users to have a custom yourname@thebent.bike email address along with the ability to check it via a webmail interface.
    What the requirements for obtaining this function hasn't been decided yet. I doubt it will be a paid option - most likely based upon the amount of participation you do on the site.
    It's not going to be a Google size setup (because I don't have the deep pockets that Google has) but you will have 20MB of storage. This should be enough for most usage of common email patterns (not heavy on photos but primarily text). The email accounts will also have spam filtering and virus checking on them.

2. Tracy
    Happy

Tracy The 'Bent One

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    If the webmail interface has been enabled for your account, you can find it listed in the pop-up box that shows when you hover over your username at the top right of the site.

Screen-Shot-2015-11-23-at-12.42.42-AM.jpg

3. Tracy
    Happy

Tracy The 'Bent One

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Due to an upgrade in the PHP processor on the site, the webmail interface will be down for a short period of time.

4. Tracy
    Happy

Tracy The 'Bent One

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    The webmail interface is active (and has been for a while, just forgot to update the thread).